Saturday, January 24, 2015

Creating Space for God


How much time and space do I give to God?  In order to become intimately acquainted with Him, I must spend time with Him.  But, this space is special, "other-worldly" and in God's dimension.  It is tuning into kairos, a time that is only God's. It is meeting my God in His own sphere and in His own way. As Carl Henry writes in The Evangelical Dictionary of Theology, it represents "the arena of man's decision on his way to an eternal destiny." (page 1096) I like that.  Meeting each day with my Lord, in His time, is getting me closer and closer to my eternal destiny where I can talk to Him face to face. 










4 comments:

  1. HI Cindy! I just love your blog and all your stories! I'm a cancer "overcomer" too and I know what you mean by that one word! :) Have a beautiful week-end! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo Cindy and it's in that space and stillness that we fall into the rhythm of God's grace. The best place to be.

    ReplyDelete