Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
What a blessing this week has been! So many good things have happened.
The spring flowers have started to bloom,
God is Good!
Two weeks out from my second “healing drip," and I’m feeling alive again. Sitting here in my chair, the windows open to the fresh air; listening to the beautiful wind chimes; I thank God for my week. This is what has happened:
- Attended church--glorious praise and powerful teaching
- Attended Bible Study with my friends (We're studying Beth Moore's, James)
- Was treated to a Birthday Lunch by my two precious friends.
- Hugged all three of my children and five of my seven grandchildren; was serenaded by all of them, some via Skype, some on the phone, and three in person.
- Received a delightful "Hope"scarf from a dear friend. (She sewed silver charms that said, "hope, peace, love, faith, etc." on to the scarf.) Beautiful and so meaningful.
- Blessed with a prayer shawl from another dear sister. I know that she prayed with every stitch. As I wrap it around my shoulders, I feel her love.
- Went by Hancocks Fabrics and purchased four beautiful yards of material for headscarves. I have decided that this will be my new look!
|Girl With A Pearl Earring by|
Johannes Vermeer 1665
- Friends have gone through their drawers and brought me their square scarves. :-)
- Ate a wonderful meal, lovingly prepared by another sweet friend.
- Birthday flowers have overtaken my house from friends and family.
- Thanks to my daughter and friends, our freezer is full of casseroles, soups, and goodies.
We are blessed.