Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does an unhappy ending mean no Happy Ever After?

3"What a God we have! And how fortunate we are to have him, this Father of our Master Jesus! Because Jesus was raised from the dead, we've been given a brand-new life and have everything to live for,4 including a future in heaven-and the future starts now!5 God is keeping careful watch over us and the future. The Day is coming when you'll have it all-life healed and whole." 1Peter 1:3-5 Message Bible
          Sometimes we pray, and our prayers are not answered the way that we want them.  That's just what happened to my family.  How could God let this happen?  Wasn't He listening?  Where are you God?  Where is my happy ending? 
       My God allows me to question and yes, even get mad at Him.  But, then He gently let's me know that the here and now is not the ever after.  He tells me, Cindy, the day is coming when you'll have it all--life healed and whole for ever--ever---ever---after.  

1 comment:

  1. There is so much we don't understand and sometimes just raw faith gets us through....faith that Our Father knows what He's doing and one day all will be healed and revealed.....I've been at this place many times.

    Thank you for the encouragement of your post today....

    Hugs and blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete