Monday, August 15, 2011

Scripture Verse 16 "And they were amazed at the greatness of God." Luke 9:43




-------To be able to see through the eyes of a child.  Several years ago, our family spent a week in Captiva, Fl.  It was a sweet time, just being together and making those memories that are so precious in the years to come.  We were at the beach one evening to watch the sunset.  The sun was just about to set and several people were saying, "goodbye sun" as the sun was sinking into the horizon.  I snapped this picture as my little grandson turned to me in amazement and said, "Where did it go?"  
       God never ceases to amaze me.  I pray that I will always continue to see the world as a child--delighted, thrilled, and awed at his majesty and glory.

1 comment:

  1. What a precious and beautiful grandson you have...and yes being childlike is so important....I always try to remember that when I am with my grandchildren.....just thinking about them makes me miss them.....

    Hugs and blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete