Saturday, April 2, 2011

April!

     My seventh memory scripture takes me to the very throne room of God.  There is something down deep inside of me that yearns to worship God, to fall on my face and reach out to the creator of the universe.  But then I picture the very intimate, sweet presence of Jesus who reaches down and holds me in his arms like a father holding a child or just sitting at His feet and basking in His love.  I am so thankful for the Trinity, that God is three in one, meeting me where I need Him the most.
  
     I picture "His dwelling place" like a beautiful garden, rich with color, draped in gorgeous light filled with the Shekinah glory of God.  I love the way the light shines through these beautiful tulips.  God wants to shine through all of his creation in just this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment