Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hope


     My third scripture memory verse is an interesting one.  This is the third scripture that references the "heart".  So far my scriptures have to do with setting apart Christ and protecting my heart.  This scripture talks about all of that plus focusing on "hope". 
     The word was taken from a blog I just discovered this morning.  This young lady is confined to her home because of a chronic illness, but she doesn't let that stop her from doing the Lord's work.  She offers an entire set of words to download for free.

     So, I must be prepared to give answers.  Why do I have hope?  As a Christian, I know that life has just begun for me.  Heaven awaits.  Eternity is going to be amazing.  At this stage of my life, looking forward to retirement, a new walk with the Lord, and who knows what......I am filled with a great hope and anticipation that is hard to voice.  But, God tells me to be prepared to answer questions.....  Thank goodness, I don't have to do this by myself.  I have a Helper who will give me the words if I just ask Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment