Saturday, January 15, 2011

Memory Scripture # 2--Back to the Heart

Can't believe it's time to come up with another memory scripture.  I have a feeling that this year is going to fly by.  Hopefully, I will end the year with 24 scriptures tucked safely away in my brain where I can call on them when I need them!

Looks like God is again looking at my heart for this scripture.  Colossians 3:1

        This picture was taken on our motorcycle trip to Alaska back in 2007.  The scenery on that trip was absolutely breathtaking.  It was fun to go back and look at those pictures again this morning.  Then, I just had to mess with perfection and photoshop it a little.
       So, for the next two weeks, it's going to be exciting to see where God takes me as I visualize Christ seated on the very right hand of God.  What's He going to show me?  I think I'm in for an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment