"In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength." Isaiah 30:15
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
66. A short drive to pick up my grandchildren, after them living a thousand miles away for so long.
67. A dachshund curled up by my side while I'm typing.
68. Vacation days.
69. Little hands decorating Christmas cookies.
70. Warm days in December.
71. Old friends sitting around a kitchen table.
72. Friends who understand.
73. Having a tea party with a 6 year old, eating apples, playing musical chairs, and pin the nose of Rudoph.