On Thursday, we went back to the beach. It was even more crowded than the day before. My thoughts on French beaches:
- The people are not too worried about the sun.
- The children love to skinny dip.
- No need for dressing rooms because people just change right there on the beach.
- Old ladies can wear bikinis--it's OK.
- Yep, some women like to sunbath topless, but most don't.
- Did I say how crowded they are? One tourist commented that they were able to go to the beach one day and actually lay their towel horizontal and not vertical.